Published by: American Society for Surgery of the Hand
Edited by: Daniel J. Nagle, MD & John M. Bednar, MD
Updated with important new coding information for 2013, this eBook edition of Global Service Data for Hand Surgery is a vital resource for any hand surgery practice.
This affordable and easy-to-use reference guide contains commonly used hand surgery codes and is an invaluable tool for interpreting CPT codes and billing insurance. Its eBook functionality allows for full-text searches and page bookmarking, giving you the ability to find the codes you use most often and save them for quick reference.
- Structure of the Global Service Data
- Integumentary System (11010–15758)
- Musculoskeletal System: General (20005–20985)
- Musculoskeletal System: Forearm and Wrist (25000–25931)
- Musculoskeletal System: Hand and Fingers (26010–26952)
- Casts and Strapping (29049–29740)
- Arthroscopy: Upper Extremity (29805–29848; 29900–29902)
- Cardiovascular System (35184–37618)
- Nervous System (64614–64911)
- Emerging Technology (0019T–0232T)
*Because we are not able to revoke access to content once the content has been purchased, all eBook sales are final.
For more information about ASSH eBooks, visit our FAQ page.
Preview sample content.