Published by: American Society for Surgery of the Hand
Edited by: John M. Bednar, MD & Daniel J. Nagle, MD
This edition of the Global Service Data for Hand Surgery is a vital resource for any hand surgery practice. This easy-to-use reference guide contains commonly used hand surgery codes and is an invaluable tool for interpreting CPT codes and billing insurance.
Preview sample content.
- Integumentary System (11010–15758)
- Musculoskeletal System: General (20000–20985)
- Musculoskeletal System: Forearm and Wrist (25000–25931)
- Musculoskeletal System: Hand and Fingers (26010–26952)
- Arthroscopy: Upper Extremity (29805–29848; 29900–29902)
- Casts and Strapping (29049–29740)
- Cardiovascular System (35184–37618)
- Nervous System (64455–64911)
- Emerging Technology (0019T–0055T)